Maintaining a close relationship, delivering specialized services, and
- Smart Statistics
- Track Customers
- Secure Forms
- Online Management
- Banner Ads
- Custom Websites
- Company Logos
A website isn't happy without a proper home.
Great Hosting Plans
. 5 POP3 Email Accts
. 1Gb/mo Traffic
Useful information: top viruses, virus advisories, hoaxes and free virus scan.
Answers to questions regarding hosting, technical information, and our policies.
Stumped on a certain technical term?
Network Warranty Policy
The owner of the network is herein stated as "the customer".
Forbesoft, Inc. is herein stated as "Forbesoft", "we", or "us".
Warranty policy for Forbesoft network setup and configuration
- Thirty (30) days from the date of installation of the network for maintenance of the network.
- This warranty covers on-site labor with at least four (4) business days grace period from notification of defect.
- Attempts to resolve any issue must be made via telephone or email consultation prior to on-site visits.
- This warranty covers labor associated with replacement of defective parts.
- This warranty covers labor associated with setup and configuration of servers, workstations, and other network peripherals installed by us.
- This warranty covers any connection problems within the physical and logical local area network (LAN) installed by us, any software component installed by us on the server, any network settings installed by us on the server and workstations, any of the email and user accounts setup by us on the server and workstations, and any of the file or printer sharing settings setup by us on the server and workstations.
- We will swap any defective part with a new replacement if repair is not possible. Covered parts include any of these parts installed by us: network CAT-5 patch cable, CAT-5 cable tips, network wall jacks, network switch/hub/router, network interface cards (NICs), or network mounting devices.
- We will attempt to repair any defective network condition first, and any defective part will be replaced only if repair does not resolve the defect. (Depending on how fast the manufacturers' turn around time is, we reserve the right to repair and return the bundle to the customer based on the required time line set by the manufacturer. We will match the customer's return freight method for the outgoing package)
- If the product is EOL (end of life), we will offer an equal or better replacement.
(Depending on how fast the manufacturers' turn around time is, we reserve the right to repair and return the bundle to the customer based on the required time line set by the manufacturer. We will match the customer's return freight method for the outgoing package)
- This warranty does not cover any problems outside of the LAN, including but not limited to DSL routers and/or lines, Cable modems/routers and/or lines, or any other networking method or hardware associated with connection outside of the LAN.
- This warranty does not cover setup of any additional workstations, servers, or any other peripheral components on the network.
- This warranty does not cover any software, network settings, email accounts, file shares, directory shares, or printer shares configured on any servers or workstations that were not installed or setup by us.
- This warranty does not cover loss of data due to misuse of servers, workstations, network, or any peripheral components.
- This warranty does not cover loss of data due to software installed on servers, workstations, or any other peripheral components.
- This warranty does not entitle the customer to any refund.
Return Policy for Forbesoft network setup and configuration
- No returns for credit will be accepted unless otherwise stated in a contract agreement.
Contacting Forbesoft, Inc. for warranty information
For any warranty information, please contact us at one of the following:
3700 Wolf Lake Rd
Grass Lake, Michigan 49240
|Email:||warranty @ forbesoft . com|
Copyright © 2001-2020 Forbesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.